Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Sad Day in the Blog-o-Sphere

When I logged on to Miss Snark today I found this message:

Miss Snark is Retiring

At first I thought she meant from the agenting business. But what she meant was from blogging.

I am truly saddened, as she was the only blog I turned to on a daily basis.

What she said was this: "Two years; two million hits; yes, Miss Snark has run out of new things to say."

I guess it could happen to the best of us.

The blog itself will stay up, as will my link to her site, because it is a fountain of information.

What to do now? I suppose I could go back to the beginning of her posts and read (although it just won't be the same). I could find another blog to check in for my daily inspiration, there are plenty to choose from. Perhaps you might recommend one?

Or I could use the time to write. In her honour. Haha.

If you've never been to Snark Central, I encourage you to do so.


Disapproving Victor is pensive after hearing the news of Miss Snark's retirement. (either that or he's thinking about which bug to eat for lunch)

3 comments:

snark fan said...

Long live Ms. Snark! I just started reading her blog a few months ago. Darn my timing. I was going to enter her next crap-o-meter contest.

MT

Book Qween said...

Love Victor!
Love Albert!
Hooray for disapproval!

WinterRose said...

I love Miss. Snark, too! I was really sad to hear about her retiring... especially since I JUST heard of her. But, I guess the positive to that is I have all of her archives to read.

Thanks for visiting my blog! I enjoyed visiting (and enjoy visiting) yours. I can't wait to read your progress on your next screenplay!

Later. :3