Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ON VACATION - RERUNS!

Hello everyone. I am on "vacation" from my blog right now. Not sure when I'll be back. Sometime at the end of July.

In the summertime, there are reruns on television. In that spirit, here are a few of my favourite posts over the last year or so:

From my Thursday Thirteen File

A crazy idea that took me most of the day to post:
13 Pages from 13 Journals

If you like monkeys, you must check out:
Thirteen Sad Monkeys (from Thursday Thirteen)


A Few of my Favourite Writing Exercises:


The "literary definition"

The use of small incidences

Poetry fun you can have with Friends


A Few Favourite Poems:

Misfitting

No Matter

ID Matters

Something from my Polly Papers


Miranda July Rocks


And lastly... my cats' favourite post

Hope your summer is going well!

dd

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Enjoy your time away. Summer is a crazy time for everyone. My post are everyday like they used to be right now, so I totally get it.

See ya when your back. :)

Vicki said...

oops, that was supposed to be my post aren't everyday...instead of are. :) See what the Florida summer heat does to the mind.

Julia Smith said...

I just looked at your sad monkeys T13 and wow - SAD. But I did love that picture of the monkey hugging the dog. You can tell by the way the dog is leaning into the monkey, with his elbow propped up, that the dog is very comfortable and feels close to the monkey.

Danika / OpenChannel said...

Hi Vicki, Hi Julia!

I love the sad monkeys... I was feeling a bit melancholy that day.